Now Offering Take Out Only
Dear beloved Mercato Famiglia,
We all are facing difficult choices, concerns, and challenges surrounding COVID-19. Our plans are to remain open for business for as long as it is safe to do so. The health and safety of our customers, neighbors, and employees is the most important concern for us. We have always maintained a meticulous standard of cleanliness here at Mercato, and we have recently put in place additional practices and safety measures to further ensure a pristine environment, including:
– increased cleaning and frequency of high touch areas.
– instituted all food handlers to wear gloves.
– only providing curbside take out
– only accepting credit or debit cards with payment online in order to minimize person to person contact
– continue to encourage all of our employees who are feeling ill to stay home and take care of themselves.
In addition to our menu, we will also be offering nightly family meal kits. You can find more details on the kits when you start your order online.
We greatly appreciate our customers’ support during this challenging time for everyone.
Chef/Owner Mercato Italiano
Click here to start an order.