New Dine-in Opening Guidelines
The health and safety of our customers, neighbors, and employees are the most important concerns for us. We have always maintained a meticulous standard of cleanliness here at Mercato, and we have recently put in place additional practices and safety measures to further ensure a pristine environment, including:
- restricting dine-in to the required 50% capacity in our restaurant and patio while maintaining 6’ distance between tables
- increasing cleaning and frequency of high touch areas
- providing hand sanitizer outside of restrooms, also available for the table
- instituting that all employees workers wear masks and gloves
- limiting contact between our guests and employees
- continuing to encourage all employees who are feeling ill to stay home and take care of themselves; as well as our guests
We are still providing curbside take out. In addition to our current menu, we will also be offering specials from our full menu.
We will continue to evolve and stay on top of the CDC and local governments recommendations. We greatly appreciate our customers’ support during this challenging time for everyone.
Chef/Owner Mercato Italiano